1. Throw on a cute fall outfit:tights+boots+fall skirt+scarf=my go-to trendy fall outfit. It makes me feel fall-esque and that I love.
2. Go buy your most favorite coffee or tea from your fave coffee shop (or have your dad buy it): My dad bought me a black pumpkin spice coffee and I added in my own chocolate soy milk to make it the perfect fall drink. Buy your perfect drink!
3. Light a yummy fall/winter-y candle: Light up that Jack Frost candle you’ve been saving for winter, or a yummy pumpkin or apple pie scent. Your house will smell of happiness in a few minutes.
4. Go for a long walk/run sans music: I went for a 40-minute walk this morning, and although it was a little chilly for my liking, I loved being by myself with no iPod, simply soaking up the fall scenery. Gotta love foliage!
5. Search for festivals in your area: This post is extra-short ’cause we’re about to go to the APPLE FESTIVAL! It’s an annual festival in the neighborhood I grew up in, with anything and everything fall! They’ll have apples, pumpkin butter, kettle corn, crafts and music. Sorry to cut you short but off I go : )