Happy Holidays everyone. Hope your weekend was full of cheer, tasty eats, good drinks and most importantly lots of laughs. Speaking of laughs, our family definitely shared many of those this weekend. If our family can do two things right it’s eating and laughing, and I think laughter is just so important to have in a family/a relationship / a friendship and any or all parts of life. Hence, I thought this quote was only fitting. Enjoy!
- @exhalespa @Localeur @G2OSpaSalon @BOSorganicSpa @MO_BOSTON you got it! 💚 13 hours ago
- My 2016 Holiday Gift Guide is up on the blog! PLUS I'm now offering at a limited quantity a special holiday trio:... fb.me/6eA0uXjTf 15 hours ago
- 2016 holiday gift guide: healthy-chicks.com/2016/12/08/hea… @GabbyBernstein @kitchenandkraft @heatherwaxman @OLSuperfoods @tinydevotions @OrganicBath 16 hours ago
- Prepping for tonight's workshop @shebreathes85 with @kellaba - whipping up some Cacao Cashew Holiday Bliss Balls... fb.me/2YhXNKRKZ 1 day ago
- Christmas music + making cacao cashew holiday bliss balls for tonight's workshop @SheBreathes85 ! #happyholidays 1 day ago
10K beautiful beauty bloat body body confidence body image breakfast chocolate coffee compliments cooking dating dessert eating eating clean exercise facial fall family fitness food fresh friday friends fun gluten free goals groceries guilty happiness happy happy thoughts happy weight health healthy holidays holiday stress hump day inner beauty kitchen labor day life lifestyle local love men motivation nutrition passion passionate pasta pilates positivity quotes race recipes relationships running scale single women stress stress management Thanksgiving vacation vegetables vegetarian walking water weight weight wellness women workout workouts yoga