Happy Holidays everyone. Hope your weekend was full of cheer, tasty eats, good drinks and most importantly lots of laughs. Speaking of laughs, our family definitely shared many of those this weekend. If our family can do two things right it’s eating and laughing, and I think laughter is just so important to have in a family/a relationship / a friendship and any or all parts of life. Hence, I thought this quote was only fitting. Enjoy!
- Love her unique voice! #VoiceSaveKorin 8 hours ago
- 21 ways to give back to yourself this holiday season (+ a giveaway) healthy-chicks.com/2015/11/17/21-… 20 hours ago
- Throwback to the Christmas season right after I got engaged! I'm a firm believer in having FUN during… instagram.com/p/-clCCFMBIp/ 1 day ago
- Hello, ladies, I've got exciting news! I've been busy crafting up a fun, interactive holiday wellness program... fb.me/4XRJz7TeC 1 day ago
- One of my favorite things in the world is spending time with friends over good food. But it's not about the food... fb.me/7w6k4T9kx 1 day ago
10K beautiful beauty bloat body body confidence body image breakfast chocolate coffee compliments cooking dating dessert eating eating clean exercise facial fall family fitness food fresh friday friends fun gluten free goals groceries guilty happiness happy happy thoughts happy weight health healthy holidays holiday stress hump day inner beauty kitchen labor day life lifestyle local love men motivation nutrition passion passionate pasta pilates positivity quotes race recipes relationships running scale single women stress stress management Thanksgiving vacation vegetables vegetarian walking water weight weight wellness women workout workouts yoga