Happy Holidays everyone. Hope your weekend was full of cheer, tasty eats, good drinks and most importantly lots of laughs. Speaking of laughs, our family definitely shared many of those this weekend. If our family can do two things right it’s eating and laughing, and I think laughter is just so important to have in a family/a relationship / a friendship and any or all parts of life. Hence, I thought this quote was only fitting. Enjoy!
- Spread the love, receive love right back! Team @lushcosmetics Newbury st sure knows the power of… instagram.com/p/zu-q_9MBMP/ 2 hours ago
- @JWLevitt @Bridj I haven't, will have to look into it! 3 hours ago
- And I've tried everything: mbta, cabs, splitting Ubers with strangers. Maybe I run to meetings from now on? #help #needspring 6 hours ago
- I've pretty much given up on this whole being on time thing this winter. If you know a secret please do tell! #BOSnow 6 hours ago
- Happy March! I think that means spring is coming? Gee, I sure hope so. 🌼☀️ instagram.com/p/zsQ3m5MBKL/ 1 day ago
10K beautiful beauty bloat body body confidence body image breakfast chocolate coffee compliments cooking dating dessert eating eating clean exercise facial fall family fitness food fresh friday friends fun gluten free goals groceries guilty happiness happy happy thoughts happy weight health healthy holidays holiday stress hump day inner beauty kitchen labor day life lifestyle local love men motivation nutrition passion passionate pasta pilates positivity quotes race recipes relationships running scale single women stress stress management Thanksgiving vacation vegetables vegetarian walking water weight weight wellness women workout workouts yoga