Happy Holidays everyone. Hope your weekend was full of cheer, tasty eats, good drinks and most importantly lots of laughs. Speaking of laughs, our family definitely shared many of those this weekend. If our family can do two things right it’s eating and laughing, and I think laughter is just so important to have in a family/a relationship / a friendship and any or all parts of life. Hence, I thought this quote was only fitting. Enjoy!
- Hubby this morning: "your puffy shirt reminds me of a Seinfeld episode." Me: "That's mean." Him:… instagram.com/p/BMEUvZhA1v0/ 3 hours ago
- RT @CandiceKumai: Um yass! #Pumpkin #Coconut #Macaroni here we go! candicekumai.com/blog/pumpkin-m… https://t.co/AQ3ZWYgY6U 15 hours ago
- Um need to make this vegan pumpkin mac & cheese @candicekumai instagram.com/p/BMBwMNJhEhn/ 15 hours ago
- RT @SuffolkSupers: we had a blast learning about #SelfCare with @Healthy_Chicks THANK YOU we can't wait to use our sugar scrubs! #CHWCares… 16 hours ago
- Tonight 15 of us gathered at @suffolk_u to talk self-care for college students. We chatted about gratitude,... fb.me/PCitpTe2 17 hours ago
10K beautiful beauty bloat body body confidence body image breakfast chocolate coffee compliments cooking dating dessert eating eating clean exercise facial fall family fitness food fresh friday friends fun gluten free goals groceries guilty happiness happy happy thoughts happy weight health healthy holidays holiday stress hump day inner beauty kitchen labor day life lifestyle local love men motivation nutrition passion passionate pasta pilates positivity quotes race recipes relationships running scale single women stress stress management Thanksgiving vacation vegetables vegetarian walking water weight weight wellness women workout workouts yoga