Happy Holidays everyone. Hope your weekend was full of cheer, tasty eats, good drinks and most importantly lots of laughs. Speaking of laughs, our family definitely shared many of those this weekend. If our family can do two things right it’s eating and laughing, and I think laughter is just so important to have in a family/a relationship / a friendship and any or all parts of life. Hence, I thought this quote was only fitting. Enjoy!
- Hanging with the boys watching football! 🏈But instead of munching on wings, chips & pepperoni bread, I made... fb.me/apu87Pqap 1 day ago
- Guys, I made my own (rice-less) sushi! I bought some nori wraps, then packed them with carrot "rice," cucumber,... fb.me/7VOTWbkBD 2 days ago
- Oh so cheesy fettuccine Alfredo, you say? 😍🧀🧀🧀 Think again! This decadent dish is 💯dairy free, gluten free & AIP... fb.me/147IbogO7 3 days ago
- Listening to a fab talk on healing leaky gut + autoimmune issues by @drjoshaxe so informative + so happy I eat most of these foods daily 😊 3 days ago
- ✨Friday Vibes ✨ Just a simple reminder to take care of yourself today + do the things that are going to make YOU... fb.me/7upWhFZ2X 3 days ago
10K beautiful beauty bloat body body confidence body image breakfast chocolate coffee compliments cooking dating dessert eating eating clean exercise facial fall family fitness food fresh friday friends fun gluten free goals groceries guilty happiness happy happy thoughts happy weight health healthy holidays holiday stress hump day inner beauty kitchen labor day life lifestyle local love men motivation nutrition passion passionate pasta pilates positivity quotes race recipes relationships running scale single women stress stress management Thanksgiving vacation vegetables vegetarian walking water weight weight wellness women workout workouts yoga