Happy Holidays everyone. Hope your weekend was full of cheer, tasty eats, good drinks and most importantly lots of laughs. Speaking of laughs, our family definitely shared many of those this weekend. If our family can do two things right it’s eating and laughing, and I think laughter is just so important to have in a family/a relationship / a friendship and any or all parts of life. Hence, I thought this quote was only fitting. Enjoy!
- RT @joahspearman: Check out these recs by @Localeur fam in #Boston on @JetBlue's blog blog.jetblue.com/local-foodie-f… via @BostonGeorgina @ChowDown… 18 minutes ago
- Thanks for the shout out @JetBlue blog.jetblue.com/local-foodie-f… @Localeur @ThirstJuiceCo #local #boston 26 minutes ago
- @KerriAxelrod congrats love, looks BEAUTIFUL!!!! 52 minutes ago
- 20 Gluten Free Snacks I Can Trust (That actually taste good!) healthy-chicks.com/2017/03/29/top… https://t.co/9KglahonMO 1 hour ago
- @JacksonsHonest they're delish, love that you use coconut oil!! 5 hours ago
10K beautiful beauty bloat body body confidence body image breakfast chocolate coffee compliments cooking dating dessert eating eating clean exercise facial fall family fitness food fresh friday friends fun gluten free goals groceries guilty happiness happy happy thoughts happy weight health healthy holidays holiday stress hump day inner beauty kitchen labor day life lifestyle local love men motivation nutrition passion passionate pasta pilates positivity quotes race recipes relationships running scale single women stress stress management Thanksgiving vacation vegetables vegetarian walking water weight weight wellness women workout workouts yoga