Happy Holidays everyone. Hope your weekend was full of cheer, tasty eats, good drinks and most importantly lots of laughs. Speaking of laughs, our family definitely shared many of those this weekend. If our family can do two things right it’s eating and laughing, and I think laughter is just so important to have in a family/a relationship / a friendship and any or all parts of life. Hence, I thought this quote was only fitting. Enjoy!
- Delish recipes delivered straight to your door! Check our my @addcooking review (giveaway inside!) healthy-chicks.com/2015/10/06/sav… 6 hours ago
- Good news, I'm running the Tufts 10K for women Mon. in #Boston & am giving away 1 FREE bib! RT to enter. Will choose winner Friday. #THP10K 7 hours ago
- Save time in the kitchen with Just Add Cooking -- a review, giveaway + special discount offer for readers... fb.me/7CaRUkY8H 8 hours ago
- Hey #boston, I'm giving away a FREE @AddCooking box to one lucky reader. Get the deets here on the blog healthy-chicks.com/2015/10/06/sav… 8 hours ago
- Stay tuned, sweet @addcooking giveaway coming soon on the blog with special promo code! ;) #addcooking 8 hours ago
10K beautiful beauty bloat body body confidence body image breakfast chocolate coffee compliments cooking dating dessert eating eating clean exercise facial fall family fitness food fresh friday friends fun gluten free goals groceries guilty happiness happy happy thoughts happy weight health healthy holidays holiday stress hump day inner beauty kitchen labor day life lifestyle local love men motivation nutrition passion passionate pasta pilates positivity quotes race recipes relationships running scale single women stress stress management Thanksgiving vacation vegetables vegetarian walking water weight weight wellness women workout workouts yoga