Happy Holidays everyone. Hope your weekend was full of cheer, tasty eats, good drinks and most importantly lots of laughs. Speaking of laughs, our family definitely shared many of those this weekend. If our family can do two things right it’s eating and laughing, and I think laughter is just so important to have in a family/a relationship / a friendship and any or all parts of life. Hence, I thought this quote was only fitting. Enjoy!
- Soul Sisters Island Getaway coming your way, #Boston! …ulsistersislandgetaway.splashthat.com #SoulSistersRetreat 2 hours ago
- mmm heirloom tomatoes from @WardsBerryFarm @sweetgreen totally make my day! It's officially late summer <3 4 hours ago
- accidentally left my iPhone at home, and feeling super productive! woop woop #halfunplugged 5 hours ago
- 11 life lessons I learned at @ArtOfLivingNow Happiness Program (took 5-day course in Waltham) healthy-chicks.com/2015/08/03/11-… 6 hours ago
- Are you playing small? Take the start of each week to put yourself out there & live your passions out loud! 20 hours ago
10K beautiful beauty bloat body body confidence body image breakfast chocolate coffee compliments cooking dating dessert eating eating clean exercise facial fall family fitness food fresh friday friends fun gluten free goals groceries guilty happiness happy happy thoughts happy weight health healthy holidays holiday stress hump day inner beauty kitchen labor day life lifestyle local love men motivation nutrition passion passionate pasta pilates positivity quotes race recipes relationships running scale single women stress stress management Thanksgiving vacation vegetables vegetarian walking water weight weight wellness women workout workouts yoga