Happy Holidays everyone. Hope your weekend was full of cheer, tasty eats, good drinks and most importantly lots of laughs. Speaking of laughs, our family definitely shared many of those this weekend. If our family can do two things right it’s eating and laughing, and I think laughter is just so important to have in a family/a relationship / a friendship and any or all parts of life. Hence, I thought this quote was only fitting. Enjoy!
- Today I spent the day with my soul sistah kellwalsh for some much needed zen. It was glorious.… instagram.com/p/BFrn1LosBNI/ 2 days ago
- Well this wildflourveganbakery is just the cutest ever. The raw vegan lasagna was 👌🏼 instagram.com/p/BFrELowsBA7/ 2 days ago
- Sooo pumped to spend the day @raffayoga with my soul sistah! 2 days ago
- BINGO. ps I am so unbelievably obsessed with this new journal my good friend @msullivan93 got… instagram.com/p/BFoqLYDsBC4/ 3 days ago
- Whoa a chick in front of me is skateboarding to work in a pencil skirt, I can't even skateboard. 💁🏼#goals 3 days ago
10K beautiful beauty bloat body body confidence body image breakfast chocolate coffee compliments cooking dating dessert eating eating clean exercise facial fall family fitness food fresh friday friends fun gluten free goals groceries guilty happiness happy happy thoughts happy weight health healthy holidays holiday stress hump day inner beauty kitchen labor day life lifestyle local love men motivation nutrition passion passionate pasta pilates positivity quotes race recipes relationships running scale single women stress stress management Thanksgiving vacation vegetables vegetarian walking water weight weight wellness women workout workouts yoga