Happy Holidays everyone. Hope your weekend was full of cheer, tasty eats, good drinks and most importantly lots of laughs. Speaking of laughs, our family definitely shared many of those this weekend. If our family can do two things right it’s eating and laughing, and I think laughter is just so important to have in a family/a relationship / a friendship and any or all parts of life. Hence, I thought this quote was only fitting. Enjoy!
- Oh hey, I'm giving away a @fitbit flex on the blog in honor of #Fit2Fly week - healthy travel tips + deets here healthy-chicks.com/2015/04/26/fit… 3 hours ago
- Today's #Fit2Fly travel tip by @airmallbos is proper hydration -load up on that h2o! Good thing I've got my bottle :) http://t.co/blhmb7rVlB 3 hours ago
- Berkshire Farms Market is so #Fit2Fly - so happy to see the airport food getting a healthy upgrade… instagram.com/p/1-Ytr3sBI8/ 5 hours ago
- Drinking a green @BPCleanse juice en route to the airport - feeling #Fit2Fly 5 hours ago
- facial, a little goal-setting, then bed!! up bright + early tom. for biz trip 13 hours ago
10K beautiful beauty bloat body body confidence body image breakfast chocolate coffee compliments cooking dating dessert eating eating clean exercise facial fall family fitness food fresh friday friends fun gluten free goals groceries guilty happiness happy happy thoughts happy weight health healthy holidays holiday stress hump day inner beauty kitchen labor day life lifestyle local love men motivation nutrition passion passionate pasta pilates positivity quotes race recipes relationships running scale single women stress stress management Thanksgiving vacation vegetables vegetarian walking water weight weight wellness women workout workouts yoga