My dad said this to me when I was a 19-year-old hormone enraged college teenager. I had wanted to fly down to Virginia to “chase” a guy I was into. I was going to book my flight, hop on a plane, the whole shabang. Thank god my dad knocked some sense into me. I now like to think I follow my heart instead of those crazy hormones.
- Happy Earth Day, beauties! 🌏✌🏼💋 1 day ago
- Thanks for another great ride, @RevdCycling ! 🚴🏽♀️🎧 1 day ago
- May not be the prettiest, but it's the tastiest. 🍳🥑Breakfast this morning was two pasture raised eggs with... fb.me/5pyIKZrlt 1 day ago
- @gracebrinton yummmm 2 days ago
- @ParishCafe2 thanks for re-posting, I'm still dreaming about it! 2 days ago
10K beautiful beauty bloat body body confidence body image breakfast chocolate coffee compliments cooking dating dessert eating eating clean exercise facial fall family fitness food fresh friday friends fun gluten free goals groceries guilty happiness happy happy thoughts happy weight health healthy holidays holiday stress hump day inner beauty kitchen labor day life lifestyle local love men motivation nutrition passion passionate pasta pilates positivity quotes race recipes relationships running scale single women stress stress management Thanksgiving vacation vegetables vegetarian walking water weight weight wellness women workout workouts yoga