1. Watch a feel good holiday-esque movie, such as Love Actually, The Holiday or even Elf. Hey, it is actually November now, so it’s kinda OK to get into holiday spirit, right?
2. Make a delish, comforting warm fall dessert like hot apple cider with pumpkin pie or apple crisp. (Try Maiann’s low-sugar healthy apple crisp recipe!)
3. Go to your local grocery store and buy some butternut squash-it’s the perfect time of year to get it on sale! Carve out the seeds, then chop it up into small pieces and drizzle with cinnamon and a few TB of agave syrup or light maple syrup. Bake on 350 for 45 minutes to an hour.
4. Clean out your closet. Get all those summer tanks ‘n’ dresses out of there and make way for fall fashion!
5. Walk around your city and take snapshots of anything and everything: the pretty leaves, a cute older couple or an antique building. Find the beauty in everything.