My tip of the day actually has nothing to do with food, diet or exercise for a change. Rather, I think we all need to take more time to simply be. Whether that’s being happy, relaxed, in love, passionate about a favorite hobby, we need to take some more time for ourselves to do what feels natural. It’s strenuous to think and analyze so darn much about everything throughout the day, so don’t. Take the next few days for yourself to realize what it is that you really want in life, and then go on and do it! It is never to late to do something you’ve always wanted or to change something about your life. In fact, there is never a better time than right n.o.w. . .
- Happy Earth Day, beauties! 🌏✌🏼💋 1 day ago
- Thanks for another great ride, @RevdCycling ! 🚴🏽♀️🎧 1 day ago
- May not be the prettiest, but it's the tastiest. 🍳🥑Breakfast this morning was two pasture raised eggs with... fb.me/5pyIKZrlt 1 day ago
- @gracebrinton yummmm 2 days ago
- @ParishCafe2 thanks for re-posting, I'm still dreaming about it! 2 days ago
10K beautiful beauty bloat body body confidence body image breakfast chocolate coffee compliments cooking dating dessert eating eating clean exercise facial fall family fitness food fresh friday friends fun gluten free goals groceries guilty happiness happy happy thoughts happy weight health healthy holidays holiday stress hump day inner beauty kitchen labor day life lifestyle local love men motivation nutrition passion passionate pasta pilates positivity quotes race recipes relationships running scale single women stress stress management Thanksgiving vacation vegetables vegetarian walking water weight weight wellness women workout workouts yoga