It’s summertime ‘n it’s getting hot outside, but that shouldn’t stop you from taking the season to its full advantage.
Today I went blueberry picking and had such a blast! Together, with my mom and friend, we picked 10.5 pounds of berries for only $20.00. Now that’s what I call a bargain!
Here’s some tips for the blueberry-pickers:
1. Wear lots of sunscreen (While there may be many bushes, they are short and definitely don’t shield ya from the strong rays)
2. Dress comfy and light…and especially make sure you’re wearin’ comfy shoes.
3. Go earlier in the morning to beat the mid-day heat wave
4. Bring a bottle of water along with you to stay hydrated
5. Have fun with it! (and eat a few as you go)