Happy Holidays everyone. Hope your weekend was full of cheer, tasty eats, good drinks and most importantly lots of laughs. Speaking of laughs, our family definitely shared many of those this weekend. If our family can do two things right it’s eating and laughing, and I think laughter is just so important to have in a family/a relationship / a friendship and any or all parts of life. Hence, I thought this quote was only fitting. Enjoy!
- It's 4:30 a.m & I'm off to DC for our holiday work party!!! 4 hours ago
- Join us for a #FREE holiday ladies night out next Thursday at Abeille in Brookline MA abeilleholidaymixer.eventbrite.com @BriteBoston @shopabeille 11 hours ago
- @itsemilyrhea thanks, girl! 13 hours ago
- Today I am grateful for yoga. I love how it leaves me feeling fresh, reassured, energized & with a new perspective. #yogalove @coolidgeyoga 14 hours ago
- RT @BostonOrganics: It might be December (& snowing), but almost everything in this week's #DogmaBox is from MA! #local #organic #Boston ht… 14 hours ago
10K beautiful beauty bloat body body confidence body image breakfast chocolate coffee compliments cooking dating dessert eating eating clean exercise facial fall family fitness food fresh friday friends fun gluten free goals groceries guilty happiness happy happy thoughts happy weight health healthy holidays holiday stress hump day inner beauty kitchen labor day life lifestyle local love men motivation nutrition passion passionate pasta pilates positivity quotes race recipes relationships running scale single women stress stress management Thanksgiving vacation vegetables vegetarian walking water weight weight wellness women workout workouts yoga