Happy Holidays everyone. Hope your weekend was full of cheer, tasty eats, good drinks and most importantly lots of laughs. Speaking of laughs, our family definitely shared many of those this weekend. If our family can do two things right it’s eating and laughing, and I think laughter is just so important to have in a family/a relationship / a friendship and any or all parts of life. Hence, I thought this quote was only fitting. Enjoy!
- RT @sweetgreen: want to represent sweetgreen and bring the #sweetlife out west to #california? we're hiring for LA - ow.ly/BGRUT 3 hours ago
- check out @BostInno's #BosFIT event @everybodyfights 9/27 feat @BarrysBootcamp @bollyxfitness + more eventbrite.com/e/bosfit-ticke… 1 day ago
- @sweetgreen marketing gals in front of the first sweetgreen #sggeorgetown instagram.com/p/tEFYvSsBMm/ 1 day ago
- 1 meeting down, 4 to go! Is it Friday yet? 3 days ago
- @trendytrainer @sweetgreen anytime!! We share the same favorite salad...can never go wrong with a KC ;) 3 days ago
10K beautiful beauty bloat body body confidence body image breakfast chocolate coffee compliments cooking dating dessert eating eating clean exercise facial fall family fitness food fresh friday friends fun gluten free goals groceries guilty happiness happy happy thoughts happy weight health healthy holidays holiday stress hump day inner beauty kitchen labor day life lifestyle local love men motivation nutrition passion passionate pasta pilates positivity quotes race recipes relationships running scale single women stress stress management Thanksgiving vacation vegetables vegetarian walking water weight weight wellness women workout workouts yoga