Happy Holidays everyone. Hope your weekend was full of cheer, tasty eats, good drinks and most importantly lots of laughs. Speaking of laughs, our family definitely shared many of those this weekend. If our family can do two things right it’s eating and laughing, and I think laughter is just so important to have in a family/a relationship / a friendship and any or all parts of life. Hence, I thought this quote was only fitting. Enjoy!
- So @shopHCB is officially my new favorite boutique for anything fashion - just snagged new pair of heels, feather tank & tights for $43 2 days ago
- Mmm post-run treat @ParisCreperie 2 days ago
- 10 miler done! So impressed by how many people are out running before 8 in Boston! 2 days ago
- Apple picking with my faves + this monkey. ☀️🍎 instagram.com/p/tdd_FSsBEK/ 3 days ago
- Woop woop @trendytrainer on the main stage @BostInno #BosFit lookin fly 3 days ago
10K beautiful beauty bloat body body confidence body image breakfast chocolate coffee compliments cooking dating dessert eating eating clean exercise facial fall family fitness food fresh friday friends fun gluten free goals groceries guilty happiness happy happy thoughts happy weight health healthy holidays holiday stress hump day inner beauty kitchen labor day life lifestyle local love men motivation nutrition passion passionate pasta pilates positivity quotes race recipes relationships running scale single women stress stress management Thanksgiving vacation vegetables vegetarian walking water weight weight wellness women workout workouts yoga