Happy Holidays everyone. Hope your weekend was full of cheer, tasty eats, good drinks and most importantly lots of laughs. Speaking of laughs, our family definitely shared many of those this weekend. If our family can do two things right it’s eating and laughing, and I think laughter is just so important to have in a family/a relationship / a friendship and any or all parts of life. Hence, I thought this quote was only fitting. Enjoy!
- Our first tree. Not quite finished yet! instagram.com/p/hpJbBHsBIz/ 9 hours ago
- Our first real tree!! instagram.com/p/ho6PguMBOW/ 11 hours ago
- Tis a sad day. Onto the next farm. instagram.com/p/hoffOlMBI2/ 15 hours ago
- @CaitPlusAte @DaybreakCoffee I heard, love it!!! 16 hours ago
- Hi friends! Join me for a holiday party on 12/14 with sweetgreen & The Handle Bar to ring in the winter season... fb.me/6wYdKT6Nx 20 hours ago
10K beautiful beauty bloat body body confidence body image breakfast chocolate coffee compliments cooking dating dessert eating eating clean exercise facial fall family fitness food fresh friday friends fun gluten free goals groceries guilty happiness happy happy thoughts happy weight health healthy holidays holiday stress hump day inner beauty kitchen labor day life lifestyle local love men motivation nutrition passion passionate pasta pilates positivity quotes race recipes relationships running scale single women stress stress management Thanksgiving vacation vegetables vegetarian walking water weight weight wellness women workout workouts yoga