Happy Holidays everyone. Hope your weekend was full of cheer, tasty eats, good drinks and most importantly lots of laughs. Speaking of laughs, our family definitely shared many of those this weekend. If our family can do two things right it’s eating and laughing, and I think laughter is just so important to have in a family/a relationship / a friendship and any or all parts of life. Hence, I thought this quote was only fitting. Enjoy!
- My man knows how to make pizza. instagram.com/p/rBC8vLsBLj/ 15 hours ago
- Pouring myself a glass o' #organic red and unplugging for the night. 17 hours ago
- @Holly_Perkins just did your flow @baladeacom workout - loved it for a refreshing start to my monday! 17 hours ago
- Last week, I had the honor of hosting my second GNO Celebration in Boston with New Balance - this time the theme... fb.me/1Q17nzLWk 18 hours ago
- RT @sweetgreen: hey boston! our zumba class with @thezspotboston has been cancelled tonight due to the weather - we'll let you know when we… 19 hours ago
10K beautiful beauty bloat body body confidence body image breakfast chocolate coffee compliments cooking dating dessert eating eating clean exercise facial fall family fitness food fresh friday friends fun gluten free goals groceries guilty happiness happy happy thoughts happy weight health healthy holidays holiday stress hump day inner beauty kitchen labor day life lifestyle local love men motivation nutrition passion passionate pasta pilates positivity quotes race recipes relationships running scale single women stress stress management Thanksgiving vacation vegetables vegetarian walking water weight weight wellness women workout workouts yoga