Happy Holidays everyone. Hope your weekend was full of cheer, tasty eats, good drinks and most importantly lots of laughs. Speaking of laughs, our family definitely shared many of those this weekend. If our family can do two things right it’s eating and laughing, and I think laughter is just so important to have in a family/a relationship / a friendship and any or all parts of life. Hence, I thought this quote was only fitting. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- @nicole_buck @purebarreBOS It would be my third, first with you though! LOVE the studio! 9 hours ago
- Holy yum! My chicken & broccoli avocado fettuccine "Alfredo"is to die for! Recipe to post this week! 9 hours ago
- @Vitamix I certainly will! Plan to post this week :) 9 hours ago
- @nicole_buck hoping to take your Friday a.m. class this week!! :) 10 hours ago
- On tonight's menu? Creamy Avocado Fettuccine "Alfredo" Whipping out the @Vitamix for this one! :) 10 hours ago
beauty bloat body image coffee compliments cooking eating exercise fall family fitness food friday friends fun gluten free goals groceries happiness happy health healthy holidays hump day life lifestyle local love men motivation nutrition passion quotes recipes relationships running scale stress stress management Thanksgiving vegetables vegetarian weight women yoga