Happy Holidays everyone. Hope your weekend was full of cheer, tasty eats, good drinks and most importantly lots of laughs. Speaking of laughs, our family definitely shared many of those this weekend. If our family can do two things right it’s eating and laughing, and I think laughter is just so important to have in a family/a relationship / a friendship and any or all parts of life. Hence, I thought this quote was only fitting. Enjoy!
- Getting excited for #BostonMarathon "Shake out" run tonight with @lucie_photo #sgboston #sgpassport k 12 hours ago
- Got my really sweet @nike @sweetgreen sneaks hand delivered fresh from DC from @kyofrancis - so happy!… instagram.com/p/m5xvZ_MBFR/ 15 hours ago
- Half @otto_pizza half @sweetgreen salad - out of the box. Tasted better than it looks. #100happydays instagram.com/p/m3tnm4sBBf/ 1 day ago
- April SNOW better still bring May flowers! #boston #hurryupsummer instagram.com/p/m2dZKKsBGm/ 1 day ago
- Morning tea. #100happydays instagram.com/p/mz3EpaMBNK/ 2 days ago
10K beautiful beauty bloat body body confidence body image breakfast chocolate coffee compliments cooking dating dessert eating eating clean exercise facial fall family fitness food fresh friday friends fun gluten free goals groceries guilty happiness happy happy thoughts happy weight health healthy holidays holiday stress hump day inner beauty kitchen labor day life lifestyle local love men motivation nutrition passion passionate pasta pilates positivity quotes race recipes relationships running scale single women stress stress management Thanksgiving vacation vegetables vegetarian walking water weight weight wellness women workout workouts yoga