Happy Holidays everyone. Hope your weekend was full of cheer, tasty eats, good drinks and most importantly lots of laughs. Speaking of laughs, our family definitely shared many of those this weekend. If our family can do two things right it’s eating and laughing, and I think laughter is just so important to have in a family/a relationship / a friendship and any or all parts of life. Hence, I thought this quote was only fitting. Enjoy!
- the heirloom tomatoes from @WardsBerryFarm in @sweetgreen's September salad are to-die-for - thanks Jim! m.youtube.com/watch?v=bHeIh5… #sgboston 10 hours ago
- Nothing like a crisp farm fresh apple from @FCCM1856 14 hours ago
- Just experienced the most rejuvenating 90-minute yoga in Cooperstown, NY - $8 no frills. Just yoga & breathing and me-time. 1 day ago
- Chessin' with my man with our new cheap sunglasses we bought on the road #roadtrippin instagram.com/p/sVXULpMBOU/ 2 days ago
- Welcome to the neighborhood @shopHCB - obsessed with all your beautiful (and affordable) dresses! 3 days ago
10K beautiful beauty bloat body body confidence body image breakfast chocolate coffee compliments cooking dating dessert eating eating clean exercise facial fall family fitness food fresh friday friends fun gluten free goals groceries guilty happiness happy happy thoughts happy weight health healthy holidays holiday stress hump day inner beauty kitchen labor day life lifestyle local love men motivation nutrition passion passionate pasta pilates positivity quotes race recipes relationships running scale single women stress stress management Thanksgiving vacation vegetables vegetarian walking water weight weight wellness women workout workouts yoga